The 20,000 SF Sussex County Public Safety Building will be constructed as an addition to the existing Emergency Operations Center (EOC) and includes renovations to the existing facility.
Located at the corner of High St. and Rosedale Ave. in West Chester, PA, the Roger and Agnes Ware Plaza serves as an inviting gateway to the West Chester University campus.
Originally built in 1804, the George Read II HVAC Replacement project modernized the existing HVAC systems while protecting the historic integrity of the collection within the home.
Renovations to rooms 006 and 007 inside of UD's Willard Hall set a new standard of lecture halls for the university.
The addition of 19,000 SF to MOT's existing facility provided improved facilities for gym classes and after school athletic programs.
Located at the corner of W 12th St. & Washington St. in busy downtown Wilmington, the Employee Parking Garage Expansion project included the addition of two floors.
The Cyber iSuite prepares students for cybersecurity-related careers in the sectors of finance, military or government while fostering collaboration between students and faculty.
Equipped with state-of-the-art TrackMan technology, the Golf Training Facility allows golfers to practice virtually while socializing and enjoying views of the golf course.
Focused on student empowerment and collaboration, the MakerGym is the central hub for the UD MakerNetwork which allows students to turn their ideas into reality.
Located at the busy intersection of Rt. 13 and 273, the Sheridan Used Car World was constructed on a tight site across from the New Castle Count Airport.