Owner: Rockland Sports
Method: General Contracting
Architect: Rogers McCagg Architects
The DuPont Country Club project included the construction of an approximately 10,000 SF Golf Training Facility with associated site work and a tennis pavilion at the Wilmington landmark, which first opened in 1920. At the center of the newly constructed golf training center are six bays equipped with TrackMan technology allowing for simulated play both into a screen and — when the garage-style doors lift open — out onto the range. The bays are heated and allow for play year-round. The facility also features a bar and restaurant where club members will relax and socialize.